As Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Ensure the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project.
- Design and troubleshoot hardware and software for space missions
- Support manufacture, assembly, integration and test of space systems and equipment
- Lead a dynamic technical team to product innovation engineering solutions
- Preparation of technical documents including test procedures, reports, specifications, and engineering change notices
- Analysis and definition
To be considered for the Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Have previous experience designing, integrating, and testing hardware for the space environment
- Have software experience (i.e. programming, modelling, CAD)
- Have ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects
- Be keen to solve complex challenges in a small team
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in mechanical/aerospace/electrical
- Be proactive and hands on approach to problems.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.