As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be required to:
- Help develop the first prototype for a new product that requires software support to help commission and debug. This product comprises many different applications as follows
- Embedded application (ARM M0+) to test and calibrate the elements of the syste
- Embedded real-time application (ARM M0+) to run the system
- Microsoft Windows application (C++/CLI) to display the operating state of the system in real-time.
To be considered for the Embedded Software Engineer you will need to have:
- Have several years previous experience in similar role
- A proven record of designing and maintaining ANSI C/C++ code for real-time systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Atmel AtMega and ARM M0+ processors
- An appreciation for hardware, and ability to resolve hardware/software integration issues
- Knowledge of UART/SPI-based real-time communication systems
- Knowledge and experience of the Arduino development platform
- Ability to develop GUI applications in C++ (CLI and MFC) for Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of Subversion, issue control change-management and formal release-control procedures
- Knowledge of writing software for high-reliability systems
- Experience with Altium/Circuit studio
- Knowledge/experience of Software/Hardware deployment, debugging and calibration
- Knowledge/experience of Real-time process control (Analogue and Digital)
- Ideally experience of work on UAV or other regulated environments.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.