As a Satellite System Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analysing new situations, formulates new ideas and generates requirements for a new design satellites.
- Capturing, analysing, and validating
- System architecture definition
- System level Designing
- Apply broad knowledge of systems, hardware, software and network technologies to generate system level design solutions.
- Investigate and resolves system, hardware, software and network matters of significance;
- Research, analyse, isolate and resolve errors
- Assess and update networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
To be considered for the Satellite System Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in Electrical, Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or several years’ experience in a comparable environment.
- Be detail-oriented and analytical, with an understanding of spacecraft subsystems, satellite communication systems, spacecraft operations and ground control systems.
- Have excellent computer skills and the ability to write software programs, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience in satellite engineering or operations. Reaction controller systems (RCS), Propulsion system, Ground station, Command and Data Handling (C&DH), Electrical Power System (EPS)
- Must be prepared to spend time and travel outside UK for training
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment