As a Quality Assurance Lead you will be required to:
- Perform mechanical and electrical component and assembly inspections for receiving, in-process and final
- Review and approval of mechanical and electrical drawings, documents, and ECNs
- Test witnessing for Acceptance and Formal Qualification Tests.
- Maintain company test equipment calibration records
- Provide support to non-conformance investigations and material review boards with customer.
- Be responsible for maintenance of quarantine and limited shelf life materials.
- Be responsible for verification of ESD requirements.
- Conduct vendor source inspections and audits.
To be considered for the Quality Assurance Lead you will need to:
- Have a strong educational background
- Have experience with ESA specifications for the development and manufacture of flight qualified equipment.
- Have experience with mechanical and electrical inspection of avionics and space flight equipment
- Have experience with ESA standards for PWBs, soldering, surface mount technology, cables and harnesses, ESD and conformal coating.
- Have experience in the administration of requirements for internal and external customers and suppliers (processes, procedures, audits).
- Have knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of ESA ECSS standards would be a great asset
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.