As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and/or drafting procurement document (SOW, Contract, NDA etc.)
- Supporting preparation of technical specifications
- Making procurement contracts at Harwell mainly for UK products, and supporting Japanese office procurement contracts mainly for non-UK products
- Supporting supplier control after awarding contract until completion of delivery
- Helping export goods to Japan including export control of supplier's country
- Supporting procurement of the Ground Segment including sub-contractor control
To be considered for the Procurement Manager role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role – preferably within the space industry
- Have a Bachelor’s Degrees in relevant subject or minimum many years’ experience in a comparable environment.
- Have strong working knowledge of export controls
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.