As an Accountant you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of business accounting from basic bookkeeping to preparing financial statements.
- As an international company you will need to liaise with their other offices
To be considered for the Accountant role you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have in-depth knowledge of UK Accounting Standards and Tax laws and preparation of tax returns
- Have knowledge of R&D tax credits
- Be able to process VAT submissions
- Have basic bookkeeping experienced including processing payables and receivables, tracking bank balances
- Be an advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Have previous experience in international business and multi-currency transaction
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.