As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be required to:
- Posting, writing, and developing regular content across multiple websites
- Owning and running company’s growing social media presence
- Overseeing SEO development of the sites and developing email campaigns.
- Supporting other digital initiatives may also form part of this role.
To be considered for the Digital Marketing Executive role, you will need to have:
- Several years’ experience in a similar role with good skills in content writing as well as a working technical knowledge of how web works.
- Experience of working with, running, and growing various social media platforms
- Strong & proven planning, organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Self-starter and happy to work as part of wider team
- Able to start and finish projects from end to end, taking care of the detail
- Friendly, approachable, and passionate
- Creative skills advantageous - Adobe photoshop/ after effects etc
- Experience of working with content management systems, google analytics, email tools
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.