As Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing the methodology in which a complex engineering servicing company can grow and developing business models for offering a future service.
- Refinement of the value proposition for the business.
- Production of cost models for the business analyzing factors such as: design costs, manufacturing costs, testing costs, staff costs, infrastructure costs, future recurrent mission costs, launch / export / licensing / insurance costs.
- Performing economy of scale analyses considering the business as a whole and identifying the price points necessary to make a service profitable.
- Modelling of different revenue and P&L scenarios.
- Working with business staff to liaise with customers and understand their price points.
- Periodic reporting to senior company staff and executive management where necessary.
To be considered for the Business Analyst role you will need to have:
- A background in business, finance, quantitative analysis or economics.
- A very good understanding of the costs involved in engineering, manufacturing and the space industry in general.
- Knowledge of the methodology of sales of complex engineering service packages.
Useful Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a financial, analytical, economics, business or engineering field.
- An extended knowledge of the area around debris removal including: licensing, export, regulation, space law.
- Experience of interfacing with staff from many different countries and cultures.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.