As Audit & Business Systems Coordinator you will be required to:
- Ensure our client have robust, to-date Business Management Systems that accurately reflect what they do and is supported by all individuals affected
- Ensure the facilities are proactively maintained to a high standard while controlling costs and minimising any impact on those using facilities.
- Action items and small projects associated with H&S, environment, and quality.
- Operate as the main point of contact on Business Management System and facilities management.
- Responsible for the Better@ along with associated administration, actions, and reporting.
To be considered for the Audit & Business Systems Coordinator you will need to:
- Be a logical systems thinker with strong BMS background and experience
- Have experience in facilities and small project management
- Be used to dealing with people/processes and getting buy-in
- Be IT literate including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Be proactive, driven, organised and accurate with a can-do nature.
- Have good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously.
- Be a starter finisher
- Be a great communicator, friendly, honest, tactful, and well-mannered.
Additionally experience/qualifications in the following areas are desirable:
- Experience of developing and maintaining user friendly integrated BMS systems.
- HNC or above level qualification preferably in an engineering related discipline
- NEBOSH certificate
- Knowledge of H&S and Environmental legislation
- Auditing qualification and experience
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.