As an Accountancy Practice Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- The management of a mixed portfolio of clients, providing services of accounts preparation, audit, tax compliance and advice.
- Supervising trainees and providing a high level of support to other managers and directors within the firm.
- Supervision and preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- Taking on and managing new clients
To be considered for the Accountancy Practice Client Manager you will need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA part qualified or qualified, ideally
- Have strong statutory accounts experience
- Have a sound accounting, corporate and personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- Have a client focused attitude
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Some supervisory experience
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.